Premier De Muara Sdn Bhd (PDMSB) is a joint-venture company between Almaharta Sdn Bhd and Premier Gesture Sdn Bhd, a wholly owned subsidiary of PRG Holdings Berhad, a listed company on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia. The group diversified its core business of manufacturing to include property development in recent years with its first property development endeavor comprising two blocks of premium condominiums located within 3-kilometre radius of the Petronas Twin Towers.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
Premier De Muara Sdn Bhd (Company No. 1068541-X), its subsidiary(ies), its associated company(ies), its joint venture partners, including of all its shareholder(s), its director(s), its employee(s), its supplier(s), its contractor(s) and/ or its permitted person(s) (“we”, “our”, “us” or “Company”) respects and is committed to the protection of your personal data and information (“Protection Data”) which you have provided to us and we are committed to safeguarding your privacy.
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“the Act”), this notice is issued to all our valued customers and/ or prospective customers. This Notice will inform you of your rights with regards to your Personal Data that has been and/ or will be, collected and processed by us. Please note that the Company may amend this Notice at any time without prior notice and will notify you of any such amendment.
You hereby consent to the processing of your Personal Data by the Company and all persons necessary for us to serve you by communicating with the Company.
1. Collection and processing of Personal Data
In the course of your dealings with the Company, we will request that you provide Personal Data to enable us to enter into commercial transactions with you or to deliver the necessary notices, services and/or products in connection with our business. These are relevant in connection with our business process, execution, including delivery of notices, services and/ or products, client relationship management, planning purposes in connection with future products, new products launches and events including promotional events with business partners.
2. Nature of Personal Data
The Personal Data that you may require to provide may include but not limited to you name, age, identity card number or passport number, address of correspondence, including office address, gender, date of birth, marital status, details of children and/ or guardian(s), occupation, income range, contact information, including e-mail address, mobile number, house number, facsimile number and office number, details of employer, details of dependents and/ or family members, lifestyle preferences, race, religion, nationality.
The collection and processing of your Personal Data includes but not limited to the following purposes:-
a. Agreements & Arrangements
• Entry into necessary agreements, contracts, memorandum, and/or arrangements to purchase the products or services from us, including sale and purchase agreement, deed of mutual covenant, etc.
• Credit assessments and other background checks as deemed necessary or appropriate by us
• Collection of outstanding payments from our clients under the agreements
• Delivery of notice, documents, forms, and other documents under the agreements, contracts, memorandum and/or arrangements
• Vacant possession, keys handover, property estate management, customer care and or defect rectification works
• Necessary performance of other obligations under the agreements, contracts, memorandum and/or arrangements
b. Services & Products
• Delivery of our main services and products or products whether present or future
• Customer Relationship Management procedures whichever we deem necessary and fit
• Client profiling activities in connection with our services and products
• Communication with you and delivery of information by e-mail, telecommunication means, including telephone calls or text messages or social media about products and services offered by Class Of Third Parties under clause 6 herein
• Club house services, security purpose and customer loyalty programmes
• Such other purposes provided for in our particular services or products offered by us
c. Internal & External Record (Marketing)
a. Marketing of our products/ services to you whether present or future
b. For purposes relating to any of the above, including but not limited to research, benchmarking and statistical analysis
c. Internal record keeping
4. Legal Compliance
• Prevention, hindrance, reporting of any crime including but not limited to fraud, bribery and money laundering
• Compliance to any legal or regulatory requirements relating to the provision of our services/ products and to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to us or any associated, subsidiary, related companies of our group
5. Sources of Personal Data
The Company collects your Personal Data directly from you and/ or indirectly from your legal representatives, agents, employers when you, your legal representatives, agents and/ or employers send us booking forms registration forms, online forms, any agreements you have signed, name cards or any identification materials that you have distributed voluntarily, and business directory(ies) or listing(s) that you have subscribed to share your information, etc. Please note that this is not exhaustive.
6. Disclosures of Personal Data
Generally, your Personal Data with us will be kept confidential but you hereby consent and authorize us to disclose your personal data to the following categories of third parties to perform functions on your behalf, and consequently may provide access or disclose your Personal Data to the third parties such as those listed below (the list is NOT exhaustive):-
• our associated, subsidiary, related companies of the Company;
• our business partners including online business affiliates, retailers, distributors, agents, merchant that provide, supply, distribute or deal in general with our services or products in connection with our business and in relation to our loyalty programs and other programs;
• our auditors, engineers, quantity surveyors, land surveyors, business consultants, accountants, lawyers or other professional advisers and/or consultants as we deem necessary and appropriate;
• our sub-contractors or third party service or product providers as we deem necessary or appropriate, including third party property management or marketing companies or entities;
• any person to whom we are compelled to or required under law or in response to a local or state or federal authority, industry regulator, enforcement agency, statutory authority, utilities companies, court of laws, tribunal, arbitration centre, commission or council or association legally authorized by law.
7. Failure to Provide Personal Data
The provision of your Personal Data is voluntary, however all Personal Data requested by us from you is obligatory unless stated otherwise and the failure to provide such Personal Data will result in us being unable to provide you with the notices, services, and/ or products requested and in us being unable to contact you.
8. Your rights
a. Rights to access and correct Personal Data
You are entitled to request access and correction to your Personal Data that is held by us (subject always to certain exemptions). We will make every endeavor to ensure that your Personal Data is accurate and up to date therefore we ask that if there are any changes to your information you should notify us directly and the contact details in Section 9 below.
b. Rights to limit processing of your Personal Data
You are entitled to limit our processing of your Personal Data by expressly withdrawing in full, your consent given previously, in each case, including for direct marketing purposes subject to any applicable legal restrictions, contractual conditions in notifying us directly at the contact details given in Section 9 below.
9. Contact to make inquiries and complaints regarding Personal Data
Please direct your communication with regards to your personal data by post to the following address:-
The Personal Data Protection Officer
C-6-01, Capital 3, Oasis Square,
No. 2, Jalan PJU 1A/7A, Ara Damansara,
47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.